Topics we might focus on include:
- issues of how to set up a local Transition group
- issues of leading a local group (gaining attendance, publicity, web presence, creating events, etc.)
- area-wide issues, such as area-wide political action
- area-wide vision and direction
- creating city hub level events
Discussion at Transition Salons is conducted at an intermediate-to-advanced level of understanding of Transition concepts. If you are new to Transition ideas, please attend one of our introductory events first.